Licenses & Awards
- Dental Exam Scores (opens in a new window)
- Scholar (opens in a new window)
- Cum Laude (opens in a new window)
- Air Force (opens in a new window)
- IV/IM Evaluation (opens in a new window)
- IV/IM Permit (opens in a new window)
- Straight Wire License (opens in a new window)
- Government Award (opens in a new window)
Private Dental Practice
- Adult, pediatric & general Oxnard dentistry, specializing in the use of arousal able amnesic IM/IV sleep sedation for extremely dental phobic children and adults.
- Behavior problems, handicap, uncooperative pre-school children, and infants. I have been practicing & providing great smiles in Oxnard, California from 1970 to the present day.
- Cosmetic & General Dentistry – Porcelain veneers, crowns (jackets), fillings.
- Implant Surgery – Complete replacement of missing or extracted teeth.
- Oral Surgery – Surgical Extractions & Removal of oral cancers
- Endodontics (Root Canals) & Apical Surgery
- Orthodontics and Invisalign (teeth straightening without braces)
- Tooth Whitening
- Crowns, Bridges, and Dentures
- Acute Emergency Dental Care
- Infant Bottle Decay – corrected with tooth colored caps
- I.M. Amnesic Sedation – For fearful children. Total lack of recall. (No Memory!)
- I.V. Sleep Sedation
- From Kids to Adolescents
- Pediatric Dental Care
- University of California, Los Angeles, (UCLA) 1962 to 1965.
- Dental School, Graduated Class of 1970 at UCLA to include a one year, one day per week training at the Marion Davies Children’s Clinic for the handicap.
- United States Air Force Dental Corps, active duty as a Captain 1970 to 1972, training in hospital dentistry with rotating internship.
- Clinical Straight Wire in Orthodontics 1977-1979.
- Orange County Dental Orthopedic and Orthodontics study group from 1981-1983.
- USC implant study group 1975-1977 under Dr. Leo Ward.
- USC I.V. Sedation program 1995.
- Santa Barbara-Ventura County Dental Society study groups attending 1988 to the present-implant study group, periodontology 1984 to 1985.
- Continuing Education, approximately up to 2000 hours total list of courses available upon request.
National and State Boards
- California License to practice dentistry No.21353. 1970.
- California License for I.V. sedation No.300. 1995.
- National Boards of Dental Examiners 1970.
- California State Board examination in office I.V. sedation evaluator 1995.
- American Dental Association.
- American Orthodontics Association.
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon.
- Ventura County Dental Association.
- California Society of Dental Anesthesiologists
Dental and Other Honors
- Awarded Regent Scholar 1967 given to the top ranked student at the end of freshman year.
- Graduated Cum Laude 1970 UCLA.
- Inducted into Omicron Kappa Upsilon 1970. Top five ranked graduating students.
- Mosby Scholarship award 1970.
Have a question for Dr. Carson? Would you like to set up an appointment? Please fill out our contact form below.