I have been involved in dentistry with my father since I was very young. We have always taken immense pride in building lifelong family relationships and believe in helping patients from all walks of life. Implementing cutting edge dental techniques, my father and I work on a wide-ranging selection of dental topics including:
Feel comfortable and at ease with our sleep sedation availability which allows dental treatment on even the most fearful of patients. I strongly recommend it for all healthy bodied patients under the age of 8, all dental surgeries, and for patients who need a ton of dental work to be done in one sitting. Also, take advantage of our on-site Icon Dental Studio where our expert ceramist can masterfully craft the veneers, crowns, or dentures you have always dreamed of. Stop by our Oxnard dentistry and see why we’re one of the highest rated dental practices in all of Ventura County! We offer coverage for many dental insurance providers including delta dental.
Degrees/ Certification Conferred:
- D.D.S. University of California at San Francisco 2004 (opens in a new window)
- Dental License from Board of California 2004 (opens in a new window)
- Conscious IV/IM/Oral Sedation USC School of Dentistry 2005 (opens in a new window)
- Bachelor’s of Science in Biology at Arizona State University 1998 (opens in a new window)
- Local Graduate of Rio Mesa High School (Oxnard, Ca) 1993.
Membership of Organized Dentistry:
- Active Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) (opens in a new window)
- Active Member of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) (opens in a new window)
- Active Member of American Academy of Dental Anesthesia (AADA)
- Active American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (AAED)
Have a Question for Dr. Carson? Fill out our contact form.