The main difference between pediatric dentistry and adult dentistry is that adult teeth are your only permanent set of teeth. It’s our job to provide top notch dental care to keep those teeth healthy, comfortable, and lasting a lifetime. One thing that is set in stone is that it can be devastating to your oral health to avoid seeing your dentist for prolonged period of time.
Adult Dentistry Topics
Choose an adult dentistry topic below to read more.
- Crowns are used to replace the natural crown on a tooth that has chipped or broken away.
- Dental Implants look and feel like a real tooth and is an alternate from a bridge.
- IV and IM Sedation for a true painless dentist experience where you won’t remember anything! Sleep sedation dentistry!
- Orthodontics with braces & clear aligners available to straighten teeth.
- Tooth Whitening is a great way to get rid of those pigmentation stains off of your teeth that has accrued over time by either drinking coffee or other highly susceptible substance to stain teeth.
- Attrition is caused by erosion and aging. This is accelerated by unnecessary teeth grinding, finger nail biting, and acidic diets.
- Preventative Dentistry is prevention in tooth decay. Sealants and fluoride are a good preventative measure.
- Cosmetic Dentistry ranging from veneers to PFM crowns.
- Bridges are false teeth designed to replace your missing teeth by using two good teeth next to the missing tooth gap.
- Fixed Bridges are designed to replace missing teeth and can replace up to 4 teeth.
- Endodontics, also known as root canal treatment.
- Oral Surgery consists of tooth extractions, surgical corrections, and tumor removal.
Our reviews page showcases some of the remarkable results of satisfied patients that love to smile today!