Welcome to the Carson and Carson D.D.S. dental practice web site, created for patient research and dental information. Our Oxnard dental office incorporates state of the art technology and techniques to ensure your dental visit to be a painless, educational, and comforting experience. Dr. LeRoy Carson and Dr. Derek Carson are Oxnard dentists and Camarillo dentists here to brighten your smile in the beautiful city of Oxnard, CA, located in Ventura County. Neighboring cities are Santa Barbara, Ventura and Thousand Oaks.
“Our family dental practice helping Ventura County patients for over 45 years.”
Emergency patients with a serious tooth infection or in extreme dental pain, call 1-805-983-0717.
Our Dental Practice, Dentists and Dentistry
Health care scaling from pediatric dentistry to adult dentistry is all taken care of at the same dental office. We currently have two locations with choices for a dentist in Oxnard and a dentist in Camarillo. IV IM sleep sedation can be of choice for the patient if they are fearful of the dentist, or just don’t want to experience the procedure and sleep through it. Dental implants, root canals and oral surgery are often procedures patients don’t want to go through, but IV and IM sedation is a pleasant way to avoid the fear because you won’t remember! Infections and swelling are also part of the list of treatments we can control, in some cases as an emergency call. For patients looking for cosmetic dentists, cosmetic dental touch ups, or a cosmetic makeover can be done in the same day. Dentures and Partial Dentures are done in house with our own lab technician. Preventative dentistry involving pit and fissure sealants can also be done. Teeth whitening or tooth bleaching can be done with trays. For teeth needing braces, we also offer invisalign teeth straightening, i.e. invisible orthodontics.
I hope you enjoy our detailed website involving such cases in order for you to get a better feel of our dental practice before making a decision and visiting us. If you are looking for an Oxnard dentist, then you have come to the right place for dental care. We also have a location in Camarillo if you happen to be looking for a Camarillo dentist. If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment please call our offices at 1-805-983-0717 Monday-Friday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
DENTIST SITE EDUCATIONAL MESSAGE:
Warning: The site you are about to view depicts potentially disturbing material of actual dental cases that he used for your educational purpose. If you may find such material unsettling to you, please only read the information but do not click on thumbnail size images. We will be designing a universal dental site to choose from this home page that will contain non descriptive images that might graphically deter interested dental patients. Thank You.
Carson & Carson DDS
126 W. Deodar Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93030
(Emergency Answering Service 24/7)
Oxnard Dentists – Dental Services:
- Adult Dentistry: We treat the spectrum of young adults to geriatric senior citizens.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Dental treatment for children starting from day one until adulthood.
- Dental Implants: Replace missing teeth or unsalvageable teeth with Titanium alloy implants while asleep.
- Oral Surgery: Surgical removal of unsalvageable teeth caused by decay, accidents, or growth anomalies, including impacted wisdom teeth. As well as apicalectomy and failing endos.
- Intravenous Sedation (IV) and Intramuscular (IM) sedation – Sleep Sedation: Patients are placed in a state of arouse able sleep and are totally amnesic about the whole procedure. We use conscious sedation on both children and adults to prevent unpleasant dental memories.
- Cosmetic Dentistry / Cosmetic Dental Makeovers – Patients with unattractive, discolored, malpositioned teeth can be made to look beautiful and attractive with porcelain restorations, implants, bleaching and sometimes with orthodontistry.
- Full Dentures and Partial Dentures – We can place immediate dentures and partials at the time of unsalvageable teeth should the patient not want implant treatment.
- Tooth Infection – We treat acute infections on emergency basis and do procedures whatever necessary in addition to the treatment with antibiotics we will perform the necessary endodonic, periodonic, or oral surgery procedure necessary while the patient is asleep if so desired.
- Root Canals – We will relieve acute dental abscess and get patients out of pain the same day. We also do the final endodonic treatment at a later date when the infection is under control.
- Invisalign – We do Invisalign braces which are clear trays that gently move the teeth 1/4mm at a time. We do full braces as well for orthodonistry.
- Teeth Whitening and Tooth Bleaching – We can do in office or outpatient bleaching treatment. The preferred method is home bleaching form fitted trays provided by the dentist, which is the least expensive, longest lasting, and leaves the patient in control.
All dental research material on this dental site is free, but is the property of Carson & Carson DDS and may not to be used anywhere else without expressed written permission to do so. All case study images are used with permission of each patient individually. Thank You.